Minister of Music Position available at
St. Peter’s Lutheran Church of Cape Cod
A strong candidate will have a music degree, play organ and piano and conduct the choir and the bell choir. Familiarity and appreciation for liturgical worship and hymn singing is expected. We are looking for someone who loves God, people, and music; who values both tradition and creativity; who is able to teach and communicate.
A strong candidate will:
• Have knowledge of liturgy
• Be skillful on the organ
• Be able to improvise and provide transitional music
• Have experience with church music and anthems
• Be willing to play at additional services
• Have experience directing vocal and bell choirs
• Have contacts on the Cape
• Be able to teach and communicate well
• Have a music degree in either organ or music
All employees of St. Peter’s must have a CORI check.
This job averages 18 hours/week.
Apply by sending a cover letter, resume,
one letter of recommendation and two references to:
The Minister of Music Search Committee
St. Peter’s Lutheran Church
310 Route 137
Harwich, MA 02645
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org